Workouts to Lose Weight
No matter what it is, a fat burning workout is just perfect for keeping your mind and body fit. Some good cardiovascular workouts will help you maintain yourself. Following are some of the workouts to lose weight:
Inverted V/s Pipe Exercise: (30 seconds)
This is one of the best mat exercises for abs in which you need to lie down on the floor facing downwards.
- Place your toes on the towel, which will help you in the smooth movement of the body.
- Place your hands on the ground and balance your body on the toes and hands. You need to pull your legs close to your body, making an inverted V shape with it.
- Push the legs away from your hands now, by stretching them backwards.
- Pull and push your legs in and out for about 30 seconds.
This movement will work the arms, the core and the lower back to lose weight.
W Leg Lifts Exercise: (30 Seconds)
You need to lie down on the mat facing upwards.
- Place your legs close to each other, now lift them straight up and bring them to your tummy.
- Put your legs down, while putting them down stretch them out in the opposite directions and bring them up to your tummy.
- Again as you place them down, close them and pull them up. Continue this same procedure for 30 seconds.
This is undoubtedly the best workout to lose weight from the lower part of the body.
Jump Squats Exercise: (30 seconds)
- You need to stand straight with your feet at shoulder width.
- Bend down as much as you can into a perfect squat. However, while coming up, you need to exit in a jump.
- Again go down into a squat and jump up.
- This is an extreme useful This is a great intensive workout which will keep your heart beat up and make you sweat. This is an extreme useful workout to lose weight.
Push up and Knee Kick Exercise: (30 seconds)
- You need to lie down flat on the ground.
- Come up to your hands and feet. This is your starting position.
- You will do just one push up and come back to your starting position.
- After this, you will need to bring your right knee forward to touch your right elbow, and then you will bring your left knee to your left elbow.
This is the complete exercise; you need to do this for 30 seconds. This exercise is called a complete workout to lose weight.
To conclude it, I must say that exercise is something that keeps you healthy and fit. You must exercise whether at home, gym or garden. The motive is being fit and healthy at all times because if you are obese, overweight or underweight your confidence might decrease and you might not perform well as an individual. Hence, the best way to boost your confidence, increase concentration, increase IQ level, improve digestion and nervous system is to get set and exercise.