Health Benefits of Papaya. Papaya is a yellow colorful fruit which is full of vitamins A and B. This healthy fruit is can be used for the skincare too. This healthy fruit is used to make Papaya Juice, Jam and Jelly. Some people use papaya as a face-pack on their face.
Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is a very good fruit for health. A 100gm papaya contains 1-2gram proteins, 98 calories, 70 milligrams iron. Papaya is very useful for stomach because it helps in digestion. If an uncooked papaya is mixed with non-veg food, it helps to cook it faster.
Various health benefits of Papaya:
- Papaya protects stomach problem like Constipation.
- It helps in the treatment of Jaundice.
- Papaya contains a substance known as Papain, which helps in digestion of food.
- It also helps in protecting the body from heart diseases.
- Papaya can be used as a face pack on the face which helps in increasing the glow of the face and reduces wrinkles.
- It is also useful for the eyes as it contains Vitamin A in galore that reduces the Night Blindness and improves the eyesight.
- Papaya is helpful in bleeding gums.
- Papaya helps to boost your Immune system.
- It has low-sugar content that provides relief in diabetes.
- Papaya helps in maintaining healthy hair.
- It can be used as a salad before/while having meals.
- Papaya is rich in Calcium that helps in making bones stronger.
- It has Vitamin B that helps in strengthening our metabolism.
- Papaya helps in proper functioning of the liver.
- It provides an aid in curing dengue.
- Papaya helps in reducing Cholesterol.
- It helps in preventing Constipation and Piles.
- It is used as a Jam, Jelly and Juice.
- Papaya is used in weight loss.
- It helps to reduce stress.
In a nutshell, Papaya is a very beneficial fruit when taken raw, boiled or cooked. It has proven to be a healthy fruit as it aids in the prevention of many diseases that start from the stomach. It has vitamin A, B9, C and E and it is useful in the prevention of diseases like digestion, cancer, premature ageing.