YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING BODY PROBLEMS
No matter how apparently content we are with our bodies but there is always something that makes us uncomfortable, insecure or worried. Here is a list of your most embarrassing body problems that you may be too shy to talk about with your friends and how you can deal with them:
It happens to the best of us. The blend of sweat plus the normal bacteria or fungi in our skin equals smelly feet.
- Wash and dry your feet on daily basis.
- Wear clean socks.
- Put on foot powder.
- Wear a different pair of shoes daily to air them out.
This is definitely a sure in the embarrassment scale. It is a major concern especially for teenagers, when hormonal alterations and activity levels are at their highest.
- Bathe daily.
- Wear antiperspirant and deodorants.
- Change shirts often.
- Stay away from fatty and spicy foods since it is a major factor of body odor.
Ever saw a advertisement where a guy says “Hi!” to a girl and the girl runs away? That’s bad breath for you. This can be caused by dental cavities, gum problems, a dry mouth, a spicy-food diet, smoking, respiratory problems, and acid reflux
- Brush after every meal and floss daily.
- Take sips of water every once in a while.
- Refrain from spicy food, soda, and caffeine.
- Stop smoking.
When meeting a person for the first time, the first thing they notice is our face or our pimples. Pimples used to be blamed for hormones, chocolate, greasy foods, dirty skin and stress but nobody really knows what causes it.
- Keep your face clean.
- Avoid popping those zits.
Men and women alike feel aware about their double chins, muffin tops, and flabby arms.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables rather than fast food.
- Start brisk walk, bike or run for 150 minutes a week
- Drink water instead of soda or coffee.
- Get quality sleep.
Still having problems after following our tips? No need to ask your friends, your doctor will be very happy to hear you out and give you the advice that you need.